Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Too legit to quit!

No, this isn't a blog about MC Hammer.  I just wanted to let everyone out there in beer-land know that I am now officially a legitimate published beer writer!  In its recent holiday edition, Philly Beer Scene published an article I wrote about Tröegs Flying Mouflan in the"It's Named What?" column.  The magazine's editor was looking for some information about the origins of Flying Mouflan and asked me to provide some quotes or anecdotes that could be used for the article.  I guess I let my creative side get the best of me, and I delivered a finished piece that they enjoyed and decided to print verbatim in the magazine.  I based the story loosely off a video that had been produced prior to my employment at Tröegs about Flying Mouflan that was used in conjunction with the QR code found on the marketing materials for the beer.  I basically took the main gist of the video and ran with it.  Check out a link to the article below.  You can also watch the original video here.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pour Travelers thank you for following us on our beer adventures!