Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Quick Update

Hey there readers...

Nope, I haven't slipped into a coma or anything, I've just been busy with a few vacations and Ffej of July as well as had some computer issues.  Hence no blogs for a month.  I am working on posting about our trips to Vermont, Seattle/Portland, and San Diego, as well as some local stuff and Ffej of July 9!  So never fear, I'll be back very soon with tons of stuff to read. 

Quick Spring House tidbit... check out their newest creation, Little Gruesome (aka PB&J) a Peanut Butter and Jelly Amber ale brewed with blackberries, raspberries and blueberries.  It is pretty darn tasty!  My review is up on my BA page.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pour Travelers thank you for following us on our beer adventures!